I am going to assume that everyone has one of these $10 strollers at home for their daughter or son. I mean for $10, they’re a steal, and it was perfect for Isabella when she started to learn how to walk. She loved it and honestly, she still does. She uses it for herself when she wants to sit and watch TV, read a book or just sit and play with her doll on her lap, but those strollers are not meant for a little girl to sit on constantly. So in time, the fabric started to fray and eventually, break and her $10 stroller was soon exiled to the land of forgotten toys…until today. Today, she wanted to play with it, and when she remembered that it was broken, she said to me: “fix it momma”. How could I resist?! We went to my office and she helped picked out the fabric she wanted to replace the teared one with and I went to work. Anything, to make her happy, right?! The process seemed easy enough. I took the fabric off the body, and figured the best way to get the job done was to take the pieces apart, and trace them onto the new fabric and sew them all back together! Easy peasy lemon squeezy…but of course, I decide to take it one step further, and make the back of the seat, just as nice as the front. Soooo, Isabella helped me choose one more piece of fabric to line the back so that it looks good on both sides. That in itself made the job a bit more difficult, plus the addition of bias tape for the edging, it just took me longer than I expected, but by lunch time, the job was done. The result: a more stylish $10 stroller. In a perfect world, I would have spray painted the body of the stroller a nice bright yellow, but in this perfect world, it’s about 10 degrees outside and I decided to skip that step and maybe come back to it when I don’t have to wear 5 layers of clothes when I step out of the house. All in all, I was super happy with the outcome…and so was Isabella and her doll, Pinky.